An interesting study by a couple of Seton Hall University economists shows a “hidden” gap in historical hedge fund returns. The authors found a suveriorship bias in hedge fund returns, amplified by failing funds that stop reporting their performance. An interesting study indeed…
- WaysToPlay: Canada growth surge lifts chances of rate rise http://soc.li/2Jnsi7Y $FXC #ETF #MKT #FX 6 years ago
- I recommend http://soc.li/27SsyPR 6 years ago
- WaysToPlay: OIH And the Oil Trade: A Follow-Up http://soc.li/uB5ZG4R $OIH $OIL $UCO $USL $USO #OIL #ETF #MKT 6 years ago
- another Friday, another selloff - no one wants to hold into the weekend, sign of more to come... 6 years ago
- WaysToPlay: China Triples Size Of African Equity Fund To $3 Billion http://soc.li/K1WrcgY $AFK #ETF #MKT #CHINA $FXI 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.