Options and futures trading has risen on exchanges, up 9% and 15%, respectively year-over-year. Exchange stocks have not shared in the rally that the S&P 500 has had since 2009. Pairs trade of long IAI and short XLF could be attractive, especially if you see volatility increasing and the possibility of the Fed’s exit strategy reducing bank profits. Exchanges look like they could outperform in that scenario and the short XLF hedges out Ibank expsosure from IAI and provides a general hedge given an overall market decline.
- WaysToPlay: Canada growth surge lifts chances of rate rise http://soc.li/2Jnsi7Y $FXC #ETF #MKT #FX 6 years ago
- I recommend http://soc.li/27SsyPR 6 years ago
- WaysToPlay: OIH And the Oil Trade: A Follow-Up http://soc.li/uB5ZG4R $OIH $OIL $UCO $USL $USO #OIL #ETF #MKT 6 years ago
- another Friday, another selloff - no one wants to hold into the weekend, sign of more to come... 6 years ago
- WaysToPlay: China Triples Size Of African Equity Fund To $3 Billion http://soc.li/K1WrcgY $AFK #ETF #MKT #CHINA $FXI 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.