I have a serious question for anyone with enough reason to tell me why this could be totally wrong…(it doesn’t take much). Correct me when I wrong, but one of the biggest issues the economy is facing is the money being fed to the banks isn’t being lent to consuers and business, who need it most to keep the wheels turning. Its clear the big banks are overly concerned with repairing their balance sheet, building loan loss reserves, etc…So why not just provide incentive for new banks? Provide seed capital, significant tax breaks, etc…Please, if you have an answer, even a crappy one, please let me know. thank you!
- WaysToPlay: Canada growth surge lifts chances of rate rise http://soc.li/2Jnsi7Y $FXC #ETF #MKT #FX 6 years ago
- I recommend http://soc.li/27SsyPR 6 years ago
- WaysToPlay: OIH And the Oil Trade: A Follow-Up http://soc.li/uB5ZG4R $OIH $OIL $UCO $USL $USO #OIL #ETF #MKT 6 years ago
- another Friday, another selloff - no one wants to hold into the weekend, sign of more to come... 6 years ago
- WaysToPlay: China Triples Size Of African Equity Fund To $3 Billion http://soc.li/K1WrcgY $AFK #ETF #MKT #CHINA $FXI 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.